A Team Approach to Lung Cancer Care
At Lancaster General Health, we believe a team approach is the key to accurate diagnosis and successful treatment of lung cancer.
Specialists at our Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute collaborate with experts from Penn Medicine in Philadelphia to offer you a full range of personalized, advanced treatment options. We incorporate surgery, radiation, chemotherapy and immunotherapy to deliver integrated treatments for complex management of lung cancer including:
- Large-cell (undifferentiated) carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Small cell carcinoma (oat cell cancer)
- Non-small cell carcinoma (NSCLC)
- Combined small cell carcinoma
"I had a cough that just wouldn't quit. Thankfully, neither would my team at the Roberts Proton Therapy Center."
- Ted Fitzgerald | Lung Cancer Survivor
Request an Appointment